RWE npower PLC (trading as power) is the gas supplier and electricity generators in the United Kingdom. The company is giving quality services for homes and businesses,. Power is also known as Innogy PLC. The RWE NPower is founded in 2002 and has three headquarters in ENGLAND, UK and Sweden. The Npower operates in and renewable energy power stations, coal, oil-fired, natural gas, across the UK. The Npower energy business, services providers, repair of boilers and servicing and the central heating systems through its home team brand. Npower also supplies electricity and gas to its customers of the Utility Warehouse Discount Club.
Npower is facilitated to its customers of online checking of their utility bills on the company website. The customers need to register on the Npower company website with their account number which is always printed on their electricity and gas bills, emails which they subscribe or letters which are posted on their postal addresses every month.
Benefits of Registration of Npower Website:
With some easy steps to register at the Npower company website, the users could amuse with certain benefits:
- The customer could easily check and pay bills online.
- Send your meter readings online, if it was done wrong by the company technicians and it would be correct after re-checking.
- Customers could get free emails and text alerts of their meter readings before time.
To facilitate with the Npower services online, the customer need to first register at the website which has simple steps as mentioned below.
Steps to register on Npower website
- Open the link www.npower.com
- Choose login located on the right corner of the window if you have already registered an account on the Npower website.
- Skip Step 2 if you are a new member of the website and follow the step 3.
- Choose register option.
- Under “YOUR INFORMATION”
- Add 9- digit account number which is given on your subscribed email, letters or Npower bill in “ACCOUNT NUMBER” box.
- Enter your LAST NAME same as it appears on your npower bill.
- Enter Postcode. (The Postal code is the supplied address of your Npwer bill account).
- Under the “CHOOSE YOUR LOGIN DETAILS”
- Type your valid email address or username which you want to use for login next time.
- Enter a valid password for the further security of your account.
- Enter password again to give confirmation, the same password which you have already typed in Step 11.
- Some users find it difficult to type the password without seeing through the codes which hide the password characters so By clicking “SHOW PASSWORD”, your passwords you could easily check your password characters as they would be shown.
- Now click “continue” and follow the instructions as mentioned in the following windows.