Women tend to be very fashion and ‘attire’ conscious. No matter what they opt to wear, they want it to be up to date to the latest fashion.
Nowadays abayas have become more common. A women who chooses to wear abaya has to get creative in incorporating fashion in her dressing too.
1) COLOR DARE: in the past, only black colored abayas were common. Nowadays colored abayas have become more common. Use pastel or bold colors for a casual look and printed for a more sophisticated look.
2) FABRIC GAME: abaya made from the right fabric can be perfect. Chiffon and silk are preferred because of their flowy nature.
3) DIZZY DESIGNS: think out of the box when designing your abaya. Keep it loose, and design it such that the fabric used enhances its design. For example for a chiffon abaya, use pleats on the back of waist to get that waterfall look.
4) SLEEVE SURGERY: give your plain abaya an edge by designing sleeves that complements the style. Go crazy with sleeve designs, because nothing will look bad. Some common choices for abaya sleeves are bat-winged, cuffed, net, or big sleeves made of silk.
5) LACE LOCKED: it NEVER looks bad. Incorporate lace or net in your abaya; may it be in sleeves, neckline or hem, to get the look of casual elegance.
6) ACCESSORIES ALERT: use belts, buttons, studs, and stones on the abaya itself. Accessorize the look with a delicate pendant and maybe a statement ring. Opt for a stylish handbag to complete the look.
7) ALL BLACK: you know how they say, when in doubt wear red. Well, black is red of abaya. Black abaya can be accessorized any way. Pair it up with neon shoes and a bright long strap shoulder bag to get a chic look.
8) OPEN ORDER: design your abayas such that they give the illusion of an open front. For the inner part, use a printed fabric to glam it up.
10) SCARF SLIDE: always invest in a good scarf. Play with styles and colors, use printed on plain abayas, accessorize it accordingly to wherever you’re going.
So, ladies this is how you can stylize with an abaya. These tips here are your solution to dress up with an abaya. This is a blend of fashion and modesty infused together for a modest-glam look. Happy Dressing!